Monday, February 6, 2012

God is AMAZING!

I am just so excited about what God is doing in our church lately! God is bringing such unity in our church and just blessing us! I LOVE watching Bailey come to God! He is such a great kid :) WHOOOP God is gonna give us full victory and revival!

"Do not be afraid of them,” the Lord said to Joshua, “for I have given you victory over them. Not a single one of them will be able to stand up to you.”
Joshua 10:8

This verse just made me think about people who are struggling... God has given us victory, but he wants us to stand up against the enemy and fight. Pastor's message last night was SO right! We have to get forceful with the devil and come boldly before God and ask God tell God you want the victory NOW! And that you will not leave until you get that victory.

I love God so much! And LOVE my church! And I believe that God is going to give every person in our church victory!!

:)

1 comment:

  1. If this was facebook I would have liked it so instead I will comment "LIKE" LOL!

    ReplyDelete