Saturday, April 14, 2012

A year and a half!!! :)

Today Me and Jeff have been together for a year and a half! Wow.. Time goes by so fast! This has been the best time of my life! I couldn't imagine my life without him in it.

Jeff~ How do I even begin? When I think of our relationship and all the love that I have for you I don't even know where to start. You are the greatest gift and blessing from God. Every day I fall more and more in love with you. You are amazing! :) I can not wait until we begin the rest of our lives together! I love you more than anything!! <3!





4 comments:

  1. awwwww....that is so sweet! you two are such an adorable couple!!! love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jeff~ how do I even being?"

    really? wow. was that supposed to say "being" or am I just now reading it right? =P

    ReplyDelete