Sunday, December 25, 2011

Family Day :)

Today after morning service, we went to my grandparents house to have our MUCH belated thanksgiving dinner lol... We didn't spend thanksgiving here so my grandparents had us over for the BEST dinner! :) My grandma even made my FAVORITE yeast rolls!! YES! I love her! lol... It was lots of fun :)


I tell him.... Michael take a normal pic... He says "this is a normal pic!" lol.. He is a weirdo


Verse of the day: Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Quote of the day: "The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”

4 comments:

  1. Oooo...I just noticed that Michael is growing a decent unibrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... He also has grown to be WAY taller than me already! :( sad day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should take him to have it waxed haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael would never let me lol! Boys are too much of wimps ;P

    ReplyDelete