Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thankful... :)

Today I am.... Thankful. I have been blessed with the most wonderful Pastor & Family in the whole world! I thank God ever day for a man of God that will stand for truth no matter what people say.


I have also been blessed with an incredible family. I don't know where i would be if it wasn't for my parents. Thank you mom and dad for always being there for me and showing me what it means to be true Christians! LOVE YOU ALL!



ANNNND.. No Jeff I didn't forget about you ;). I have the most wonderful, amazing, incredible boyfriend in all the world!!!! God has truly blessed me by bringing him into my life. Jeff thank you for being such a great boyfriend, a man who loves God with all your heart, and for always following your pastor :) You're the best! <3


Verse of the day:
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
~Deut. 31:6

Quote of the day:
God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" ~William A. Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment