Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11

While I am sitting here at work dealing with 450X4 pages and putting 4 pages per envelope... blah lol :) I had this verse just pop in my head.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
This is the NIV version, but I love this verse! God knows what you need before you even ask. He will make sure that things work out for your good.. Sometimes I don't think He is doing it quite right, because I'm human and don't have patience... But thank you Jesus for reminding me that You are a faithful God and have all things in your hands! :)

Verse of the day: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

Quote of the day: "God has wisely kept us in the dark concerning future events and reserved for himself the knowledge of them, that he may train us up in a dependence upon himself and a continued readiness for every event."
Matthew Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment