Saturday, January 14, 2012

*15 months* & Eden's Birthday!



Today is mine and Jeff's 15 months of dating anniversary :) I can't believe how fast time goes!!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, amazing boyfriend! God has TRULY blessed me!!!!!!

Today I went to Miss. Eden's birthday. I can NOT believe she is 13!! Seriously??? WOW! I love you Eden so very much! And I am SO proud of the young woman you are becoming! Stay close to Jesus and your church family! We love you BUNCHES! (esp me ;))



Me, Eden, & Tracy


Yuup we're weird lol :)

3 comments:

  1. :) I am so happy for you guys :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Congrats on 15 months! Love the pic of you and Michael! LOL. I remember thinking (as that pic was being taken), "Uhhh....really, guys?" lol. love you all! :)

    ReplyDelete