Friday, January 27, 2012

Thankfulness~~~ Shout Outs!

Today I am thankful for all of my wonderful family and friends!!!!!! I could name a hundred, but instead I'll just name a few lol...

Jeff~ You are the most INCREDIBLE boyfriend in all the world!!! I am SO blessed to have a guy like you in my life!!

Mom~ You truly are the most wonderful mom in the whole entire world! Thank you for always being there for me and loving me! Love you!

Dad~ You're the BEST dad any girl could ever want! I love you SOO much!

Michael~ You're an awesome brother!!! Sometimes you are TOTALLY annoying, but other times you are the sweetest guy ever! I love you so much!!

Shaikell~ You're seriously an amazing sister! All of our weird, random days I love them! So miss our random saturdays of just not knowing what we are doing or where we are going we are just.... Going lol.. Love you!

Brittany~ GIRL! I don't even know where to begin you are such an amazing friend! I couldn't have asked for a better friend! You have always been there through every up and down in my life.. I love you bunches!!

Amanda~ You are such an awesome "Big sister".. You are the best at keeping secrets and just being there for me! I love you!!

Whitney~ I LOVE YOU! You're such a great friend with some wonderful advice! You're awesome!

Kimberly~ Where to start? I love you so much! You are such a crazy, amazing friend. Everytime I think of our friendship I think of the time you told me miracle grow would make your leg grow back haha :) Good times!
Our friendship is never dull! :) Love you!!

Carol~ I have been so blessed to have you in my life! Every time I think of you I think of snake charmer haha :) Love you!
Tiffany~ I love you because you are so weird haha! :) Nah really you are wonderful friend! Love you!

If I forgot someone sorry.. Lol Love you too!

quote of the day: “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Dr. Seuss

Verse of the day: He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Micah 6:8

6 comments:

  1. I've got to say....you saved the best for last. hee hee. And what do you mean because I'm so weird? I honestly have NO CLUE what you are talking about...sigh. oh well. I guess I will never know :( LOL. GREAT POST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... Ohh... You know Tiff.. You know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D no clue what you are talking about =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, didn't know dr seuss was in the bible! So I had to go look up Micah 6:8. Great verse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gracious haha! I am a moron! I fixed it now :)

    ReplyDelete