Saturday, January 7, 2012

Grandkid day!

Today was such an amazing day! First, we went to the church for outreach and a backslider that used to come to our church several years ago showed up with her 17 year old son and God's power came down and touched them both so strong! It was such a blessing to be able to see God's power moving in their lives! Then, we went on outreach and knocked some doors. Then, Me, Shaikell, Hadassah, Stephanie, & Shakota went with Mema to lunch and then we went second hand shopping. And then after all that, My mema made us dinner and we hung out in her house played some games and watched a bunch of videos of us kids when we were younger. It was such a fun day! I love my Mema and my sisters, brother, and cousin! Y'all are the greatest!
<3

Verse of the day:
1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalms 23

Quote of the day:

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us."



My new favorite song!!!! <3 <3
Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment